Thursday, February 10, 2011

What a difference a few weeks make

When my Dec 26th scheduled departure crossed paths with a wicked Nor-easter, I had no idea it was only the first of about dozen snow storms to batter the northeast. Coming home from the ill-fated attempt to 3 feet of snow on the 27th, followed by 8 more inches, then 12 more, then 13 more (well you get the picture), ended up making January the snowiest month in NY in weather history. So it makes the anticipation of going to a place where summer is in full swing all the better. Add to that the craziness of work (and the fact that I'll soon be leaving my employer of 16 years), and it makes this trip absolutely/perfectly timed. So I'll make another go of it on Sunday, only this time I will not be denied.

1 comment:

  1. i will miss you daddy bob!!!

    i cant whait to see your picters!!!!

    -your favfrot child................. you most well be haved child.......

    ReplyDelete